Easter is going to sneak up on me…and if you are like me, it is going to sneak up on you.
I thought it would be fun to have an Easter themed twitter page. And, I thought I’d share it with you, too.
To install it:
1) Click above to download the file. Remember where you saved it.
2) Go to your twitter account and log in.
3) At the top, select Settings, then select the Design tab.
4) At the bottom, you will see a link to Change Background Image; click it.
5) Remember where you saved the file.
6) Find that file and select it, then click UPLOAD. Save the changes and you should see your new background!
Credits to Michelle Underwood for the Easter kit.